Colorado’s first-ever June primary election takes place today | News
DENVER — It’s primary election day in Colorado. There are just a few races being contested in the state’s first-ever June primary.
Most candidates are running unopposed.There are 29 races statewide where two members of the same party are competing in the all-mail ballot.
Race winners will go on to the November general election.
Wildfires in places like El Paso County are complicating the election for thousands of people evacuated from their homes.
People there can drop off ballots in Teller County, or they can arrange for fax or email ballots.
In Denver, there are 13 voter service centers open where ballots can be dropped off. Follow this link for information and locations.
If you don’t live in Denver, check your county clerk and recorders office for information about ballot drop-off locations in your area.
Upcoming Events near Northglenn Thornton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coroner: Man suspected of killing his 1-year-old daughter has died
- Mother of 1-year-old girl describes moments leading up to her murder
- Family: Father takes photo of daughter then kills her, shoots self
- School bus driver accused of DUI will face 36 counts of child abuse
- Rights of residents vs. rights of sex offender an issue in one neighborhood