How to donate to the wildfire relief effort | News
Many FOX31 Denver and Channel 2 viewers have asked us how they can directly help victims of the High Park Fire, Waldo Canyon Fire and other devastating Colorado wildfires.
That’s why we have partnered with iGivefirst, which channels money from online donations directly to key non-profits like the American Red Cross, The Salvation Army, Care and Share, the Larimer County Humane Society, and the Humane Society of Pikes Peak.
Click on the buttons below to donate to several organizations working to help wildfire victims. You can donate using all major credit cards and Paypal. You do not need to create an account to make a donation.
Your credit card statement will show iGivefirst Charitable Fund (iCF) as the recipient of your donation through iGivefirst. iGivefirst Charitable Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization that collects contributions from donors and distributes such contributions to the 501(c)(3) organizations in good standing with the IRS that you, the donor, have designated to financially support.
The Colorado Department of Local Affairs has also created a web page with other methods of assisting fire victims and evacuees: helpcoloradonow.org
Upcoming Events near Northglenn Thornton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coroner: Man suspected of killing his 1-year-old daughter has died
- Mother of 1-year-old girl describes moments leading up to her murder
- Family: Father takes photo of daughter then kills her, shoots self
- School bus driver accused of DUI will face 36 counts of child abuse
- Rights of residents vs. rights of sex offender an issue in one neighborhood