Colorado foreclosures fall more than expected to 42-month low | Real Estate
Colorado foreclosures fell more than expected last month to a 42-month low in metropolitan counties.
Colorado Division of Housing spokesman Ryan McMaken says a report released Wednesday shows auction sales were down 28 percent over October last year. He says sales fell from more than 1,300 in 2010 to around 940 for the same period this year. New foreclosure filings also fell from more than 3,000 filings in October 2010 to about 2,350 filings this year.
McMaken says it appears there is a downward trend in foreclosures that is expected to continue.
Upcoming Events near Northglenn Thornton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coroner: Man suspected of killing his 1-year-old daughter has died
- Mother of 1-year-old girl describes moments leading up to her murder
- Family: Father takes photo of daughter then kills her, shoots self
- School bus driver accused of DUI will face 36 counts of child abuse
- Rights of residents vs. rights of sex offender an issue in one neighborhood