Bike to Work Day is June 27th | Sports & Recreation
June 27 is Bike to Work Day 2012! Registration is now open: have you signed up yet? Thousands of like-minded people have already done so, and you don't want to miss out!
We promise you'll:
- Have a whole lot of fun,
- Get some great exercise,
- Be less stressed out and (best of all),
- Be entered to win great prizes including a bedroom set from IKEA, a bicycle, tickets to sporting events and concerts, sunglasses, biking apparel and dozens of different gift cards.
Registration is free on the Bike to Work Day website. Once there you can map your routes to and from work, locate breakfast and bike home stations along the way, join or create a group ride, find a bike buddy, check out the great prizes you can win, register a company team and more.
So, get out of your car and onto your bike! Help us reduce traffic congestion and improve air quality by shifting gears and pedaling on Bike to Work Day 2012.
Questions? Contact the Bike to Work Day Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-458-7665
Top Northglenn Thornton Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Four hot air balloons crash in separate incidents Saturday
- Police search for man accused of sexually assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Savings expert identifies best deals during Memorial Day holiday weekend
- Sheriff’s office: 18 malnourished horses seized from Morrison property
- Former Boulder officer sentenced for DUI