CDOT is receiving a $15 million grant | Transportation
CDOT is receiving a $15 million grant. The money comes from Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery - TIGER funds will allow the Colorado Department of Transportation to resurface a six mile portion of I-25 north of Denver and extend managed toll lanes.
Currently, drivers on Interstate 25, an essential highway in the movement of goods and people across the West, experience significant congestion and delays in their commutes. Managed lanes offer a less congested alternative for high-occupancy vehicles and express bus service, while charging variable prices for single occupant vehicles based on overall demand. This project is the result of immense collaboration with the support of 24 project partners.
Upcoming Events near Northglenn Thornton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Coroner: Man suspected of killing his 1-year-old daughter has died
- Mother of 1-year-old girl describes moments leading up to her murder
- Family: Father takes photo of daughter then kills her, shoots self
- School bus driver accused of DUI will face 36 counts of child abuse
- Rights of residents vs. rights of sex offender an issue in one neighborhood